HEY, guys! Firstly, I just wanted to say a big thank you for checking out A Pinch of Wild, it means a lot that you are even reading this post. I am always looking to connect with new people so please feel free to drop me a line using the contact page; leave a comment or follow any other of my social media accounts:
I thought that I would take the opportunity to tell you a little bit about me, my life and why I decided to start blogging.
Having said that, I am actually pretty rubbish at writing about myself and I’m a bit worried about coming across as narcissistic! So, I thought I would start by listing a few facts about me below:
- My married name is actually ‘Wild’ and was the inspiration for the blog name
- I live in the North East of England and love it – definitely the most underrated area of Britain!
- I have lived in the Philippines and Saudi Arabia as well as the UK – I’ve had a lust for travel ever since
- I am a journalism graduate – Southampton Solent University, class of 2013
- I love cooking (and eating), exploring, reading, cute coffee shops, working out, long walks and dinner with friends
Much like most people in the modern age, I am a slave to the 9-5 daily grind. Because of this, I’m on a mission try to fill my spare time with things I enjoy.
Through social media, I have been snapping away sharing photos and experiences for a couple of years now and found so many people with similar interests. It seemed a shame not to expand on this and so ‘A Pinch of Wild’ was born.
I intend to fill my pages with food and recipes, experiences, travel, where to eat, the occasional review, my local area and my life as a new homeowner and pet parent.
Please feel free to leave me some constructive feedback, or if there is anything you would like to see me writing about then hit me up here.